Skulls of Wrath Weekly Ep.9
FAQQ: To paraphrase a message we received recently: Why does a new & small reaching podcast, such as us, have the audacity to provide links to an online merch store?
A: all merch we have is available online is there for the sole purpose of fulfilling my own desire to have these items. I like our logo, and so want to see it plastered on all sorts of things.
Please, if our making links to these merch stores publicly available offends anyone, I do strongly encourage those offended parties to refrain from purchasing any of these items.
- Megadeth announces new cruise based endeavor
- The RIAA releases financial report detailing the state of the music business and what impact streaming has made.
- A new 'study': (Spoiler: these two, seemingly, independent reportings are based on the same research for a documentary to come & be available on the researchers personal website.)
- Heavy metal is inclusive and governed by rules of etiquette
- Another new study (?): Mosh pits mimic 40,000 year old traditions of Papua New Guinean tribes people.