QUESTION TIME WITH DALE:
Q: Is it impossible to produce a podcast without using XLR microphones?
A: No, not impossible at all. Musicians and professional broadcasters will be intimately familiar the the XLR connection, but regarding podcasts that require editing & other post-production touches a basic USB or any other microphone that produces digital files for editing etc later on, will do.
We talk to Donny Van Stavern from Riot V- Bass player for American Power metal band- all about the bands 2018 new album, Armor of Light.
- Believe Digital acquires majority stake in Nuclear Blast Records-a giant in the heavy metal world.
- At the Gates, The Haunted & Witchery announce Australian tour in 2019. Just a heads up for Kiwi fans, you know, if you happen to be heading over...
- Megadeth not only launches 'Megacuise', but also 'Kegadeth'. Sit with that for a minute.
- We did not discuss any news relating to koRn, Nickelback, Insane Clown Posse, LimpBizkit, Nirvana.
RECORD LABEL ROUNDUP: New Music Videos and/or [Albums] from:
- Chthonic [Battlefields of Asura]
- Witch Casket- Punishment
- All Hail the Yeti- The Nuclear Dust
- Tesseract - Juno
- Amon Amarth- Twilight of the Thunder Gods (live)
- Witherall- Moment of Silence
- Accept- Balls to the Wall (live)
- Metal Church- Damned if you do.
- Outer Heaven [Realms of Eternal Decay]
- Coffin Birth- The 13th Apostle.
- Gama Bomb [Speed between the lines]
- Beyond Creation [Algorythm]
- Benighted [Dogs always bite harder than their masters.]
- Terrorizer [Caustic Attack]
- Trivium- The Wretchedness Inside
- Psycroptic- Directive.
- South East Desert Metal- Rainmaker.
- GWAR- Viking Death Machine.